Friday, June 16, 2006

Thursday around mid morning I went to the Greenville Memorial hospital to be with a man in our church who is having surgery. They had already taken him in when I got there. I spent time with his wife and had prayer and was able to see him as he came out of surgery and have prayer. I spent the rest of the day working at the office. I cut the grass last night and am looking forward to having students over for a time to say good bye to the exchange student we have hosted for the past year. He leaves for Bangkok, Thailand next Tuesday at 4 pm. We will miss him! He has been a great family member and wonderful big brother to our two year old.
I’m starting a sermon series on Daniel this Sunday. In chapter 1 verse 8 it says Daniel “resolved” not to defile himself. He was a person of integrity and stood strong on his convictions and didn’t waffle and yield to preferences. That’s something we all need to see more of today!

No comments: