Friday, December 15, 2006

I read an article last night that was helpful for me. Bob Roberts, Pastor of Northwood Church in Keller, Texas, said that on a scale of 1 to 10, starting a church is a 10 when it comes to ministry. He should know; his church has started hundreds of churches. Anyway, there are days that I think starting a church and pastoring on a scale from 1 to 10 is around a 10.5. It takes faith to serve God no matter what you do. There are times that I have a little less faith than I should. This Sunday, I'm going to be somewhat transparent with our church as we examine the "Faith of Mary" in this "Experience the Nativity" Christmas series I'm doing. It's important for me to remember that "Without faith it is impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6). I'm going to take that thought and run with it Sunday.

No comments: