Thursday, January 07, 2010

Ridgeview State of the Church Message This Sunday

Ridgeview State of the Church Message This Sunday 
 
I am looking forward to being back with you this Sunday as I share my heart and vision for 2010. Years ago, I read a book entitled Good To Great by Jim Collins. He states that all organizations that made the leap from good to great must face the brutal facts. We are going to confront Sunday some of the brutal facts at Ridgeview: the good and the not so good. This is one of the most important messages I will lay out all year. I can't wait to share with you what God has laid on my heart. I also have some great news to share with you. Don't miss this Sunday!!!!!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theblogmoney.com