Thursday, February 24, 2011


Great To Be Back From Western New York!

Had a great time with our Ridgestudents & Brian Green at Circle C camp in New York! We were able to spend some time with our former worship & student Pastor Milo Wilson, Erin, and the girls. I was able to break away from camp Sunday morning and worship at The Well Church in Buffalo. It was exciting to see what God is doing there! So glad our church is able to partner financially to help this new church be a bridge of God's love to the wonderful people in the Buffalo area.

I want to say a big THANK YOU for the incredible gift I received when I returned. Pictured above is CJ & Shaneki Cauble's van we used for the trip. When I returned their van Tuesday I told CJ I had the oil changed and had his van washed and vacuumed. I was proud of myself. CJ then walked me over to my car and said, "Well, let me tell you what we had done for your car." I was in shock! Thank you for my new tires, my CV axle joints replaced, an oil change, and a good car wash. I understand the Growth Groups took up a collection. I can't thank you enough for your blessing! I serve such a wondeful church!

Again, so glad to be back as we continue our Bod For God series. We have some great worship services lined up in the coming weeks and months. Very excited about what God is doing at Ridgeview!

See you Sunday!


No comments: