That I Received From Evangelist Tom Harmon
1. Their salvation.
2. Their mate.
3. That they would fall in love with God's Word.
4.That God would keep them from the evil one.
5. That they would have a conscience void of offence before God and man.
6. That their character would be more valuable to them than their credentials.
7. That they would stand up for what is right even if it means standing alone.
8. That they would be kept from the love of money.
9. That they would be kept morally pure.
10. That they would have the heart of a servant.
11. That eternity would burn in their hearts.
12. That sin would always be distasteful to them and that they would be broken easily over sin.
13. That they would love each other.
14. That they would trust God with their parents and not allow rebellion to set in.
15. Regardless the hardship, that they may never become bitter against God.
16. That our boys would be glad to be boys.
17. That I do not stir up anger in them, but bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. (Ephesians 6:4)