Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Pastor Appreciates You Month!

This past October was Pastor Appreciation Month. So, let me express my appreciation and gratitude to be the Pastor of Ridgeview Church. Here's what I appreciate about many of you at Ridgeview Church:

1. Your love for Christ.

2. Your love for people (all people).

3. Your attitude.

4. Your servant's heart.

5. Your desire to meet needs of people in our church.

6. Your desire to meet needs of people in our community.

7. Your generosity,

8. Your time you give to serve Christ.

9. Your talents and abilities you give to serve Christ.

10. Your treasure/money you give back to Christ.

11. Your desire to bridge people to Jesus and see them become fully devoted disciples.

12. Your prayers.

13. Your forgiving spirit.

14. Your flexibility in meeting together for corporate worship in rented schools for almost 8 years. 

15. Your faith.

16. Your allowing me to be me. 

God has blessed me to be surrounded by an incredible group of people at Ridgeview Church. I appreciate you. I love you. It's hard to believe we began this journey almost eight years ago when my firstborn was only a month old! It has been such a ride. I still get a thrill and my joy comes each week as I see you grow "in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" (2 Peter 3:18). Thank you for allowing me and my family to be part of the journey with you!


Many thanks!


Pastor Tommy



No comments: