Friday, December 01, 2006

This Sunday, December 3, we are voting on our church budget. The entire service will be a time that we look back on what has transpired this past year and look forward to next year. There will be plenty of pictures and videos as we cover the areas of our church, namely: worship, outreach, discipleship, ministry (children & youth), and fellowship. Normally, the budget vote at my church growing up was a time I wanted to skip and watch paint dry, or something more fun than the budget. I can honestly say I'm pumped about this Sunday. I will cast vision of what our purpose is: "To be a bridge of God's love to all people so they may experience His purpose for their lives." That's what keeps us focused. This year, we've baptized 17 people. We'v almost doubled our baptisms from our first year. We're making progress! I pray I never lose focus on the Great Commandment and the Great Commmission.

No comments: