Saturday, April 21, 2007


The night before Landon arrives and our family makeup will change forever


Landon Jack Hargrove
God has blessed us with a healthy baby boy! He is healthy and fortunately looks more like his mother. There will be a short video of us at the hospital on our church's website: www.ridgeviewchurch.net. Yes, I know. Watching other people's pictures and family videos are about as exciting as, well, watching other people's pictures and family videos. But for grandma in Texas, etc, these are for you!


4 comments:

Sam W. said...

Tommy,

God's blessings to you and your family on this precious new life. I pray that God will use him in BIG ways. As the father of three children, I know the joy and relief you are feeling today.

Let me know if you are ever in the York, SC area and we can get together. Again - God Bless! Get plenty of rest - you'll need it!

Sam Williams
York, SC

Tommy said...

Sam,

Good to hear from you. I have a good friend I grew up who is a Rock Hill Police detective who lives in York. I'll certainly try to give you a call if I'm up that way. And, if your passing through G'ville, give me shout. Blessings to your in your ministry as well. I checked out your blog and saw you are taking a new ministry position. I wish you the best!

Todd Richards said...

Tommy,

Congratulations on the new addition! God has certainly blessed you and Tanya with two beautiful and healthy boys. Things seem to be settling down a bit at work so, hopefully, I'll be seeing everyone real soon. Again, congratulations.

Todd Richards

Tommy said...

Todd,

Good to hear from you. I called you this past week to see how you're doing and let you know you are missed! Looking forward to getting together with you soon.